700 W MAX POWER 34″ AMPLIFIED SOUND BAR Featuring Built-in Class D Amplifier, External BLUETOOTH Controller and Built-in Dome Light
- IPX5 Rated 3″ Full Range Speakers, Four Pairs
- Weatherproof IPX 5 Rated 1″ Horn Loaded Tweeters, One Pair
- 700 Watts Max Built-in Class D Amp and 3.5mm Aux Input Compatible with Audio Output of Smartphones and MP3 Players
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming – play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- IPX 5 Rated Weatherproof Enclosure, Built-in LED Lights with Wireless Remote
- Built-in DSP, Pre Amp outputs allow you to connect multiple Systems together and Preset EQ
- Multi-Angle Adjustable Clamps fit bars from 1.75” to 2”. Great for ATV’s or UTV’s!
Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly.
Systems with a built-in amplifier do not require the addition of an outside amp to play louder. You only need a 12V power source, a few connections, an audio source such as an MP3 player or Smartphone, and you are ready to start listening.
CLASS D AMPS
Class D is a high speed switching amplifier technology that is more efficient, generates less heat and draws less power than traditional Class A/B amps. We use Class D in our monoblock amplifiers to give you massive amounts of power in a relatively small footprint for clean, powerful, bass.
IPX is a rating standard indicating a product’s level of protection against water. It ranges from no protection (IPX0) to water splashing against the enclosure (IPX4) to complete immersion in water (IPX8) and close-range, continuous high pressure, high temperature spray downs (IPX9K). The products we test and rate have been designed with activities of the user in mind.
LED LIGHT BAR
The built-in LED light bar helps guide the way. The light bar can be switched on and off so you only use it when you need it.
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL
A wireless remote control gives you commanding access to the key functions of your unit from the palm of your hand.