- A380 Cast Aluminum
3514900, 35148016, 3515075 & 3514748
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger Full Size 570 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris General : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016-2017
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016-2017
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris RZR S 4 1000 : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2012-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR 900 XC : 2015-2017
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Available styles:
- 6061 Billet Aluminum
- A380 Cast Aluminum
- Greaseable self-aligning bearing included
- Locking collar included
Heavy Duty Polaris Carrier Bearing
Why we make them
Your factory RZR carrier bearing is notorious for premature wear, leaving you with an undesirable vibration that will lead to other drive train parts failures down the road. The heavy duty carrier bearing is designed to go mile after mile, giving you a long-lasting and smooth ride.
Greaseable and Fully Sealed
Unlike the factory bearing, this bearing is greaseable and fully sealed, reducing friction.
Superior to standard bearings found in others, the self-aligning bearing reduces side load on your carrier bearing from the prop-shaft - a must have if you want to keep vibrations to a minimum and the life of your bearing long.
Our locking collar is included in the carrier bearing kit and clamps evenly around the shaft to create a strong, mar-free hold preventing the bearing from walking off of the shaft.
Snappy install? Yes. The unique, two-piece design makes install and maintenance a breeze. Rather than pressing on a single bearing, SuperATV's two piece is easily positioned and then secured in minutes.
Billet or Cast?
We offer our carrier bearing housing as a 6061 billet aluminum material or an A380 cast aluminum material to meet anyone’s needs and budget.
6061 billet aluminum is stronger than cast aluminum. It is intended for racers and riders who ride hard and frequently push their machine to its breaking point.
A380 cast aluminum is a tough material that’s many times stronger than stock. It’s perfect for the average rider who wants to upgrade to a bearing carrier that’s longer lasting and more reliable than OEM.