Get a Reverse Chain that Rocks
The stock reverse chain on your Polaris RZR XP 1000 is anything but heavy duty. If you throw it in reverse on challenging terrain, there’s a good chance it’s going to pop. Ditch stock and upgrade to SuperATV’s Heavy-Duty Reverse Chain. It’s nearly twice as strong as stock and is built for rugged off-road use.
Real Strength for Real Rides
Dual chains are nearly double the strength of stock. They provide long lasting durability so you don’t have to second guess using reverse to get out of a tight spot. Our heavy-duty reverse chain won’t explode just because you’re going backwards on a hill or through mud.
It’s not just the chains that are tough. The sprockets and shafts are made with heat-treated chromoly steel to maximize toughness. The precision ground teeth make it run smoother and quieter than stock. It’s not just an awesome Polaris RZR 1000 reverse chain upgrade—it’s a full-fledged transmission upgrade.
- Quieter than competition
- Nearly double the strength of stock
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks Edition : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020