- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
NOTE: You may need at least 1" wheel spacers
- Unique bend design adds 1.5” of ground clearance
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- Includes high-quality UHMW bushings at no extra cost
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
The Suspension Upgrade You Need
Have you ever found yourself going around a rock or stump while all your buddies sailed over it with no problem? If you answered “yes,” it’s probably time to think about giving that stock suspension an upgrade. SuperATV has just what your Polaris RZR XP 1000 needs with our High Clearance A-Arms. A clever bend design delivers extra ground clearance, and the adjustable pivot blocks allow you to adjust your camber as needed. Top it all off with stronger steel and bigger tubing and you’ve got yourself a truly unmatched set of A-arms.
Do More with More Clearance
From rugged rock gardens to random stumps and logs scattered throughout your favorite trail, there’s always going to be something in your path trying to tear up your suspension. And if you’re running stock A-arms, chances are it’s going to. That’s why we love these high clearance control arms so much. The unique bend design adds 1.5” of ground clearance, allowing you to sail over those obstacles that used to hang you up.